Monday, November 23, 2009

Hackensack Minnesota


Heyy(:

This is my first blog. I've never posted one in my life, so here I go:)

My name is Tyler. I race motocross and plan of becoming pro within the next couple, short years. I love nature, music, photography, modeling, my family & friends, road trips, and believing that there is "true love" somewhere out there in this big world.

Last weekend, I went on a road trip with my mom to Hackensack Minnesota. Growing up, I always thought that going up North was so boring and a cold, bug infested place. While I was up there, I visited my best friend.

We went to the movies and had so much fun! We went for walks on the shorelines of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes. We picked rocks and shells.

I started feeling very guilty. I couldn't believe that I had forgotten about how beautiful it was up there and the smell of the thick forest. I had taken is for granted all these years, and I finally realized that it was the most beautiful thing in the world. I could've sat there all day and just stared at the lake.

I now know that next time I go up there, i'm going to take in the nature that God created, and be thankful from now on. Life is a learning experience... it truly is.

Thanks for listening:)

Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment